Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goodnight, Sam

Well friends,
It appears that blogging SF and science isn't moving as fast as I'd hoped. I just don't have time to keep up with the latest physics and media to keep the conversation lively. Half way through the year my son and his young boys moved into our house and turned our lives upsidedown.

So....I'm switching gears. I'll probably add some posts here and there as my book gets closer to completion but in the meantime I'm starting a new blog about raising grandchildren. It's on a new blogspot called Grampy's Little Acre and, since things with kids change every day, I hope to post every day.

Sorry if anyone out there is a fan of my SF blithering. I'm sure I'll come back to it. For now, I'll see you all at my new home http://grampyslittleacre.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment